Beginning today, Advanced Certificate students can register for next semester. You can find answers to your most frequently asked questions here, including information on how to register. And, of course, feel free to reach out to email@example.com directly with any questions!
Beginning today, current MPH, MS, and DPH students can register for the Spring 2018 semester. Important information on how to register for classes is available at this link.
And, of course, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your spring semester at SPH!
If you are planning to take PUBH 696: Supervised Fieldwork in Spring 2018, you must pre-register for the class and gain approval before you can enroll. Note that you will need to attend a required Practicum Orientation session before you can be approved for registration.
Orientation dates are offered on Wednesday, November 1st at 5pm in Room 534 and Monday, November 6th at 8pm in Room 717. If you plan to attend, please RSVP at this link.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to the Office of Experiential Learning at email@example.com
If you haven’t already, be sure to Apply for Graduation! The deadline for Fall 2017 is next Thursday, October 5th.
Keep in mind that this is the last day to drop for 25% tuition refund; Course Withdrawal Drop period ends. It is also the last day to drop without a grade of W. All changes that may affect student record/ billing must be completed by this date, including changes of level for DPH students.
To all new and returning students, welcome to the fall semester at CUNY SPH! Be sure to take a look at our Academic Calendar for important dates.
We’ve added FAQ pages with important advising information related to your program. This is a great resource for both new and returning students:
If your question wasn’t answered, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below! We’ll continue to update the pages based on your questions.
Order your textbooks today for the Fall 2017 semester at our new Online Bookstore!
Features of the Bookstore:
- View a personalized page featuring all your courses and required books
- Save an average of 60% off list price when shopping at the Marketplace
- View and compare pricing from top selling textbook websites
- Price match guarantee on all new books (Fall 2017)
- Select from a variety of formats including new, used, eBook, and rental
- Free shipping on most orders over $49
- Sell your books back on our website at any time of the year – you name the price
- Student Rewards Program – When you place your order at the Bookstore, you’re automatically entered to win one of our monthly prizes
- Optimized for Mobile – The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device
Visit the Online Bookstore at SPHBookstore.com.