Course Waiver or Substitution Request

To receive a course waiver or to substitute a previously taken course for a course at SPH, you should fill out a Waiver or Substitution Request. If you are requesting a substitution, you must upload a syllabus for the substitute course via the provided link.

Please note that an approved course waiver or substitution only waives you from the requirement to take that one course, not from the required number of credits to graduate. Students who wish to transfer credits should fill out a Transfer Credit Request.