Transfer Credits

If you have taken courses at a different institution and would like to apply the credits toward your SPH degree, you should fill out a Transfer Credit Request for each course.

Before requesting a transfer of credits, please ensure you fulfill the following criteria:

  • You earned a B or higher in the class
  • The class was taken in the last five years
  • The class was not applied toward a completed degree
  • 70% of your coursework is still being completed at SPH

Please see the SPH Academic Policies for more information.